Have a lot of clothes, toys, baby gear, and maternity wear? Come swap your stuff with other People and their babies at the Alma Baby Clothing Swap Party!
When: May 25th from 10am-2pm!
Where: Alma Education and Movement Space 1233 SE Stark, Portland OR 97214 (map)
Who: People and their babies, Pregnant persons, too!
Here are the details:
Bring gently-used items, maternity and in sizes newborn up to 5T. Items include:
- socks and tights
- coats, hats, sunglasses and other accessories
- cloth diapers and diaper covers
- maternity clothing, nursing bras, clothing, and accessories
- baby gear (blankets, strollers, carriers, slings, baby care items, legal car seats and furniture, etc.)
- gear (nursing pillows, pumps, etc.)
- books (both for baby and parenting books)
It helps to sort your clothing beforehand (so you have more time to dig through and find new awesome stuff!) in these seven categories:
newborn to 3 months
There are no limits to how much to bring or take, we just ask that you take what you need. Please bring something to carry home all of your new-to-you finds! Any leftover items will be donated to Insights Teen Parent Program.
Bring a potluck dish or beverage if you have the time and energy.
Pregnant Persons are welcome!
Any questions please feel free to call Jami Pedersen 503-867-3920