Men, Women, Teens, and Kids can bring your gently used-in-excellent condition clothes, shoes, and accessories, and go home with new items you can use! This event is FREE and open to the public. All sizes, ages, and families are welcome. So that you know what to expect, and so it’s fun for everyone, please read our Free Swap rules.
By coming to Free Swaps, you agree to the following Free Swap Rules:
1. Only bring clean items in good condition
2. Do not take anything before the swap coordinator says “go”.
3. Be kind and generous to other swappers and the swap coordinators. Don’t take stuff you will not personally use or give as gifts.
4. You agree that you WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING that you received at any Free Swap(s).
5. Free Swaps are UNIQUE! If you attend Free Swaps you are agreeing to abide by the Free Swap Mission/goals. If you feel the above rules are unreasonable, do not attend.
What a great way to declutter your closets AND refresh the whole families’ wardrobe all at the same time!
Our swap is FREE, with no admission charge, no strings attached, and all remainders will be given away for free or to organizations that will not sell them but will give them away. This swap meets every other month (usually on the first Sunday (but in February it’s the 2nd Sunday due to Superbowl), April, June, August, October, December)