Come to our monthly new-to-you clothes event! Please plan extra time to be a few minutes early for your own sake especially, & ours too – incl for traffic, weird parking issues, etc. Most trading is done from the beginning – 7:00pm – to around…approx 7:25ish I would say, & we’re usually out by about 7:45.
Please Note – NO bags NEEDED THIS MONTH!
Usually all participants are REQUIRED to bring enough bags to cover their leftovers but I have a bunch extra right now so no need this month!
Yay! Please also bring full-length mirrors if you have them – what I can handle is coming, posting, managing fb, reminding & dropping stuff off after…:-) Help with all else welcome & encouraged please :-D! Then, please bring a reasonable amount of non-stained, non-ripped clothes – about a bag’s worth or so/more.
What: Clothing swap for Petite to Medium women (approx 0-8)
Where: Peoples’ Food Co-op (upstairs meeting room) 3029 SE 21st AVENUE PORTLAND, OREGON 97202
When: Friday July 17th, 7pm (arrive early to get a parking place)
Also, sorry but non-clothing items kept being left behind, so ‘stuff’ has been found to be outside of this swap’s abilities at this time. CLOTHES ONLY -Please do not bring stuff. Also, all must wait to take anything until everyone arrives & the swap starts, & scout’s honor not to come to the swap for materials to sell, or the swap won’t work anymore! Otherwise, welcome from myself & all of us ladies in community working together to make this possible!
FREE SWAP RULES
1. Bring only clean clothes, in good condition, in the correct sizes (this swap is size petite to medium only please).
2. Do NOT take anything before the swap coordinator says “go”.
3. Be kind and courteous to other swappers.
4. Do not sell things you get from the swap.
*By participating in this swap, you agree to follow these rules.
* Please help at the end by gathering all the stuff up & putting it in my little car, bring a garbage bag(s) every time for remainders! In case of any emergencies I’d love it if folks would stay tuned to the Facebook Group just in case, but the donation location is just a few blocks away & instructions will be simple! Yay:-) Good tidings & fun times to all our sharers of the wealth:-) may that true sharing bring you abundance.
Volunteer Swap Hostess Alexandra Myers