Women and teens who wear size 0 to size 5 – you know how hard it is to find clothes in our size! Here’s your chance to swap! Only sizes 0-5 in great shape please – if you have larger sizes or kids sizes, please take them to the correct swap for those sizes. If you have clothes missing zippers or raggy items please offer them on freecycle.org:)
Clean out your closet! Gather all the clothes in good condition that you don’t wear or want. Include accessories like shoes, hats, belts, purses, jewelry, etc. (but please: no used make-up or undergarments). Our next women/teen size 0-5 swap atPeople’s Co-op will be on Friday, April 18th at7pm.
FREE Women’s Size 0-5 Clothing Swap
3029 SE 21st AVENUE
PORTLAND, OREGON 97202
Upstairs Community Room
For the time being, no RSVP needed! You can also receive swap notifications through the Facebook group page called SE Clothing Swap XS/Petite Women at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/267181703349196/ and request to join the group. We meet monthly on the third Friday.
FREE SWAP RULES
1. Bring only clean clothes, in good condition, in the correct sizes (this swap is size 0-5 only please).
2. Do NOT take anything before the swap coordinator says “go”.
3. Be kind and courteous to other swappers.
4. Do not sell things you get from the swap.
*By participating in this swap, you agree to follow these rules.*
– Everything that’s not swapped will be taken to Rose Haven which helps support our women friends and neighbors right here in Portland! – Shay email@example.com