Happy Holidays! A Women’s Size 0-5 Clothing and Gift Swap takes place at People’s Food Co-op Friday December 20th in SE Portland at 7pm. This December, we’ll set aside an area for gifts such as gift-sets, gift-baskets, bath-sets, stocking stuffers, etc. that others could use as gifts. This would be a great way to re-home those nice things that well-intentioned folks give you but for which you have no real need/use. I’ll stage an area for this at the December swap, as well as the center floor for clothes!
Clean out your closet! Gather all the clothes in good condition that you don’t wear or want (as well as giftables). Include accessories like shoes, hats, belts, purses, jewelry, etc. (but please: no used make-up or undergarments). Our next Small/Petite swap at People’s Co-op will be on Friday, December 20th at 7pm.
FREE Women’s Size 0-5 Clothing Swap
People’s Food Coop
3029 SE 21st AVENUE
PORTLAND, OREGON 97202
Upstairs Community Room
For the time being, no RSVP needed! You can also receive swapnotifications through the Facebook group page called SE Clothing Swap XS/Petite Women at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/267181703349196/
FREE SWAP RULES
1. Bring only clean clothes, in good condition, in the correct sizes.
2. Do NOT take anything before the swap coordinator says “go”.
3. Be kind and courteous to other swappers.
4. Do not sell things you get from the swap.
*By participating in this swap, you agree to follow these rules.*
– Everything that’s not swapped will be taken to Rose Haven which helps support our women friends and neighbors right here in Portland! – Shay