Clean out your closet! Gather all the clothes in good condition that you don’t wear or want. Include accessories like shoes, hats, belts, purses, jewelry, etc. (but please: no used make-up or undergarments). Our next Small/Petite swap at People’s Co-op will be on Friday, November 15th at 7pm.
FREE Women’s Size 0-5 Clothing Swap
People’s Food Coop
3029 SE 21st AVENUE
PORTLAND, OREGON 97202
Upstairs Community Room
For the time being, no RSVP needed! You can also receive swap notifications through the Facebook group page called SE Clothing Swap XS/Petite Women at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/267181703349196/
FREE SWAP RULES
1. Bring only clean clothes, in good condition, in the correct sizes.
2. Do NOT take anything before the swap coordinator says “go”.
3. Be kind and courteous to other swappers.
4. Do not sell things you get from the swap.
*By participating in this swap, you agree to follow these rules.*
– Everything that’s not swapped will be taken to Rose Haven which helps support our women friends and neighbors right here in Portland! – Shay